Benchtop Biocontainment Enclosures
Propel Labs now offers a Benchtop Biocontainment Enclosures (BBE) for the flow cytometry instrumentation market. The BBE is designed to help protect flow cytometry operators from exposure to biological agents by providing high levels of primary containment for BSL-2 and BSL-3 applications.
Exceeding Class I functional requirements, the BBE captures aerosols, microorganisms and other airborne particulates generated during cell sorting and analysis.
- BBE HEPA filters remove 99.99% of 0.3µm particles
- Airflow through the user access panels exceeds 100 fpm
- Stable sorting with 6-8 air changes per minute and little turbulence
- Air is drawn into the BBE on all sides, decreasing uncirculated air pockets
- Integrated aerosol evacuation of sort chamber
- Available on the FASC Aria*, Custom S3e** and other models upon request